You can cancel some or all of your services at anytime within the Client Area.
1. Access the Client Area located at https://clients.tcadmin.com
2. Click on the Client Area icon.
3. Click on the My Products and Services link at the tope of the page. Here will be a listing of all services you currently have with us.
4. Click the View Details button to the far right of the product you would like to cancel.
5. On the next page click the Request Cancellation button at the bottom of the page.
You will be able to choose between cancel now or cancel at the end of the billing cycle. If you choose cancel now your service will be cancelled within 24 hours. If choose end of billing cycle your service will be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle.
**Please Note that servers are not tied to a specify license, they are done by count. So you can cancel any remote service you like as long as you have enough licenses to cover the amount of servers you have left. Also remember to delete the server(s) that you are not using any longer from the control panel before you request cancellation.
If you created a Paypal subscription log in to your Paypal account and cancel it.
If you have any questions or problems you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org