Some game mods (specially mods for Steam-based servers) might require you to disable Data Execution Prevention (DEP) in order to work correctly. To disable DEP follow these steps:
- Log in to your server.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > System. You should see the System dialog.
- Click on the Advanced tab and under Performance click on Settings.
- Click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Select the option labeled "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only".
- Click on OK. You might be required to restart your server.